Durling Middle School Volleyball tryouts for those entering 7th and 8th grade will be Monday, August 3rd from 4:00-6:00pm at Durling Middle School. Please arrive at the gym 15-20 mins early prior to tryout time to allow enough time for athletes to get signed in and get ready, so we can begin tryouts at 4:00pm SHARP! If you have physical forms completed please bring those with you to the tryout. PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR MASK TO AND FROM TRYOUTS!! If you have any questions please contact Middle School Coach Sally Roule at (440) 541-7402 or Sroule09@gmail.com, or Head Volleyball Coach: Coach Katlynne Baker at (440) 714-7819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents/Guardians, please review the following guidelines with your student athlete before Monday.
- All players must wear a face covering to and from practices and during possible down time during practice.
- All coaches will be wearing face covering throughout practice and games.
- All players must get their temperature taken when arriving to practice.
- Players will be asked a set of questions regarding their health and Covid-19 daily.
- If a player is feeling sick or showing signs of symptoms, please stay home and do not come to practice or game.
- Players must follow social distancing guidelines when able to do so at practice and games.
- All players must have their own water bottle for practice and games.