Clearview High School tryouts for those entering 9th-12th grade will be Monday, August 3rd and Tuesday, August 4th from 6:30-8:30pm at Clearview High School. Please arrive at the gym at 6:00pm on Monday prior to try-out time to allow enough time for athletes to get signed in, get dressed, and to get the nets set up, so we can begin tryouts at 6:30 SHARP! If you have physical forms completed please bring those to tryouts. PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR MASK TO AND FROM TRYOUTS!! If you have any questions please contact Head Volleyball Coach: Katlynne Baker at (440) 714-7819 or email@example.com
- All players must wear a face covering to and from practices and during possible down time during practice.
- All coaches will be wearing face covering throughout practice and games.
- All players must get their temperature taken when arriving to practice.
- Players will be asked a set of questions regarding their health and Covid-19 daily.
- If a player is feeling sick or showing signs of symptoms, please stay home and do not come to practice or game.
- Players must follow social distancing guidelines when able to do so at practice and games.
- All players must have their own water bottle for practice and games.