Cross Country 2019
Any 7th-12th grade Clearview/Durling students interested in running Cross-Country, please read the following.
- 1st practice: Monday August 5th from 10am-11am (schedule will continue till the start of school)
- Where: Clearview softball bleachers (in front of Durling Middle School)
- What to Bring: Running shoes, running appropriate clothing, water, any prescribed medical necessities (allergy/inhaler)
- ***In order to participate in any physical activity, ALL runners must have a current OHSAA physical on file or ready to hand in to Coach Steadman. All necessary paperwork can be downloaded from the clearview athletic web page.
- Any questions, feel free to contact Coach Steadman at Jason.email@example.com